There has never been a bigger financial challenge to the Baby Boomer generation than the looming expense of Long Term Care. I believe that the subject of Long Term Care is so important that I have invested hundreds of hours into this topic. It’s time to learn more about Long Term Care (LTC) and ways to neutralize the threat.
Below are some resources to equip you. Please share with your family and friends!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Long Term Care?
- How much does Long Term Care cost?
- What are the ways to pay for Long Term Care?
- What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
- Does Medicare pay for Long Term Care?
- Does Medicaid pay for Long Term Care?
- What does Medicaid ‘spend down’ mean?
Long Term Care Education:
- Financing Long Term Care (Kaiser Family Foundation) Video 10mins
- Medicaid’s Role in Long Term Care (Kaiser Family Foundation) 5pgs
- Medicaid & Long Term Care Services and Supports (Kaiser Family Foundation) 2pgs
- Amount of care needed (LongTermCare.gov)
- Long Term Care Statistics (AALTCi.org)
Buying Long Term Care Insurance:
- Tips For Buying Long-Term Care Insurance (Kaiser Family Foundation) Web
- Paying for Long Term Care (LongTermCare.gov)
Please Note: I have linked directly to the source of the information above. I will continue building on to this information and updating it periodically.
This material has been prepared for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for, accounting, legal, tax or investment advice. Please consult with a professional specializing in these areas regarding the applicability of this information to your situation